I’m a 40-year old Brooklynite, embarking on a new career journey via the Pipeline Fund Fellowship, into the elusive and intriguing financial industry, with a specific focus on investing in women-led social ventures. I’m also very interested in funding/financing for small businesses, and I don’t mean $50 million small, I mean Mom and Pop small. I’m fully aware that the way to make money is through ownership and that the advantage begins with those who already have money in the first place. I’m interested in disrupting this self-perpetuating cycle by getting more capital into the hands of the historically marginalized and to ventures that pay not only their shareholders but the larger community and planet as well. I invite you to join me as I attempt to make heads and tails of the money machine and throw a few wrenches into its cogs along the way.
Small Business Loan Matching
- Join me at Women Investors’ Forum 2017! October 3-4 in Boston. Find out more at angelcapitalassociation.org 1 year ago
- New Members + New Opportunities to help our Fast Runners conta.cc/2oSm6Zm https://t.co/xDOSiqLKvY 2 years ago
- NEW members, NEW opportunities and NEW news...oh my! conta.cc/2mZMLCF https://t.co/aBoRrjMofC 2 years ago
- Why do people join Bpeace? Find out by meeting our newest members. conta.cc/2krdkk0 https://t.co/ZZZoPPOKRG 2 years ago
- ATTEND: Join me at 2017 Angel Capital Association Summit in San Fran! More info at events.angelcapitalassociation.org/2017acasummit #ACAAngelSummit 2 years ago